Friday, 4 April 2014

In a Spanish Plaza... In Spain

Today's bride.
So much fun!
Hi how are you? Tell me about hour wedding! (Me super excited to chat to a new bride)
Bride: We are getting married in a Spanish plaza... In Spain.
She described a chapel wedding in the centre of town, then long white tables laid with a buffet reception in an open marque over part of the cobble stone plaza. Her sister and mother were over from Ireland and she brought along her bestie for good measure.

Side note perfect combination for wedding dress shopping.
       Mum: everyone wants mums approval; but it can go 3 ways, 1, helpful, she knows you an she knows what you like and will help you find your style. 2, "oh darling you look good in everything"  or 3, honey, I know you like that but I'm not sure that it's the most flattering/appropriate/other manipulative words that make you feel like your sixteen again... " why don't you want a veil? Just try one on... Oh darling...."
       The sister: A precious honesty, much like that you only get from a 5 year old. If you look frumpy she will tell you, cause she loves you... And cause it's a little fun :)  if you look hot, she will be the first to tell you, "oh wow you actually look HOT! Like seriously look at your waist/butt/boobs!!"
       The bestie: kind of a stand in sister with out the tinge of jealousy still honest but normally more tactful... If she's a married she is happy to relive the wedding experience an she will guide you though the craziness of trying on gowns, tragic makeup and hair trials and plan an amazing & appropriate hens night. If she is single, she's normally playing it fast an loose, going with the flow an flowing your lead, until it comes to the hens night then she's the boss.

Anyway
Wedding in Spain, oh amazing so romantic!
How did you guys meet:
Bride: at a wedding actually I thought he was a total jerk!
Me: what? What happened?
Bride: I hated him, but he took me on a date and he was charming and sweet, once we got to know each other we are actually really alike...
And How did he propose:
Bride: ah well, he didn't really..
Me: you proposed! Ohh tha...
Bride: Noo. Well we had spoken about it a lot, we have been together 5 years. I said the 29th of May would be a great weekend to get married, and he said ok, and we picked out a ring together, it's getting sized, I think it will be ready in a week, ish.
I love brides who are super casual, they are so fun an soo unpredictable, nope nope nope yep. Yeah I'll take this one thanks.

Happy Friday




No comments:

Post a Comment